House Robbers
I had a strange experience last month, I was watching TV in my room when I heard the door opened. I remember feeling scared because my mom wouldn't arrive until thirty minutes later.
I climbed to the athic and I watched everything form there. Two huge man appeared in the living room running. They started snatching everything valuable they found. While I was peeping by a hole in the floor, they destroied my house! Fortunatelly, I had my camera with me, so I took them some pictures to show the police. Then I called them, but when I started hearing the siren, they were already in the car escaping. I went to the door in order to wait the police. When they arrived they stared at the crime scene and then at me.
A week later when we were talking to the judge, we found out that the robbers were accused of drink-driving a month ago and they were doing community service.
After watching to the pictures and doing some questions, the judge sentence them to three years in jail.
Martina Demoor - Micaela Paiardini - Sol Benoit.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario